JARDIANCE provides patients the convenience of a once-daily oral dose
- The 10 mg starting dose of JARDIANCE provides glycemic control and CV death risk reduction in adult T2D patients who also have established CVD¹
- In patients who tolerate JARDIANCE 10 mg, the dose can be increased to 25 mg once daily
- No fasting requirements before or after taking JARDIANCE
- In patients with volume depletion, correcting this condition prior to initiation of JARDIANCE is recommended
- A lower dose of insulin or insulin secretagogues (eg, sulfonylureas) may be required to reduce the risk of hypoglycemia when JARDIANCE is used in combination with these agents
- JARDIANCE is contraindicated in patients with a history of serious hypersensitivity to empagliflozin or any of the excipients in JARDIANCE; severe renal impairment, end-stage renal disease, or dialysis
- Dosing in patients with renal impairment:
- Glycemic efficacy of JARDIANCE is dependent on renal function, which should be assessed prior to initiation of JARDIANCE and periodically thereafter
- Should not be initiated if eGFR is <45 mL/min/1.73 m²
- Should be discontinued if eGFR is persistently <45 mL/min/1.73 m²
- Reduction in risk of CV death was consistently observed among patients, including those with eGFR <60 mL/min/1.73 m²
More patients have access to JARDIANCE than all DPP-4 inhibitors or SGLT2 inhibitors across Commercial and Medicare Part D*
More coverage may mean fewer callbacks
Help your patients save with the JARDIANCE Family co-pay card
Eligible patients can pay as little as $0† per prescription for an entire year—and then re-enroll for another 12 months of savings after that, as long as they still qualify.
- † Eligible commercially insured patients 18 years or older may pay as little as $0/month with a maximum savings up to $250 per 30-day supply. Card valid for 12 consecutive months from activation date. Benefits not to exceed program expiration on June 30, 2020. In Massachusetts, the validity of this voucher and its use are subject to changes per state law. Other state restrictions may apply. One card per patient, not transferable, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Card not accepted in Veteran’s Affairs pharmacies. Program not health insurance. You must present this card to the pharmacist with your JARDIANCE prescription to participate. Only valid for commercially insured patients in the 50 United States, DC, and Puerto Rico. Offer not valid for patients without commercial coverage or patients whose prescriptions for JARDIANCE are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any governmental program such as Medicaid, Medicare or any state patient or pharmaceutical assistance program and where prohibited by law. Offer not valid for prescriptions for JARDIANCE that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any state employee health plans where prohibited by law. Offer may change at any time, without notice.
Streamline prior authorization (PA) for your practice
HubExpress offers dedicated support for providers who monitor the PA and proactively steps in to offer assistance where needed.
Keeps providers informed of PA status
Reduces paperwork and phone calls
Offers appeal assistance, if needed
Dedicated PA experts provide follow up
CV=cardiovascular; CVD=cardiovascular disease; DPP-4=dipeptidyl peptidase-4; eGFR=estimated glomerular filtration rate; SGLT2=sodium glucose co-transporter-2; T2D=type 2 diabetes.