JARDIANCE provides patients the convenience of a once-daily oral dose
- The 10 mg starting dose of JARDIANCE provides glycemic control and CV death risk reduction in adult T2D patients who also have established CVD¹
- In patients who tolerate JARDIANCE 10 mg, the dose can be increased to 25 mg once daily
- No fasting requirements before or after taking JARDIANCE
- In patients with volume depletion, correcting this condition prior to initiation of JARDIANCE is recommended
- A lower dose of insulin or insulin secretagogues (eg, sulfonylureas) may be required to reduce the risk of hypoglycemia when JARDIANCE is used in combination with these agents
- JARDIANCE is contraindicated in patients with a history of serious hypersensitivity to empagliflozin or any of the excipients in JARDIANCE; severe renal impairment, end-stage renal disease, or dialysis
- Dosing in patients with renal impairment:
- Glycemic efficacy of JARDIANCE is dependent on renal function, which should be assessed prior to initiation of JARDIANCE and periodically thereafter
- Should not be initiated if eGFR is <45 mL/min/1.73 m²
- Should be discontinued if eGFR is persistently <45 mL/min/1.73 m²
- Reduction in risk of CV death was consistently observed among patients, including those with eGFR <60 mL/min/1.73 m²
More patients have access to JARDIANCE than all DPP-4 inhibitors or SGLT2 inhibitors across Commercial and Medicare Part D*
More coverage may mean fewer callbacks
Help your patients save with the JARDIANCE Family co-pay card
Eligible patients can pay as little as $0† per prescription for an entire year—and then re-enroll for another 12 months of savings after that, as long as they still qualify.
- † See Terms and Conditions. Medicare/Medicaid/cash-paying patients excluded from Savings Card enrollment.
Streamline prior authorization (PA) for your practice
HubExpress offers dedicated support for providers who monitor the PA and proactively steps in to offer assistance where needed.
Keeps providers informed of PA status
Reduces paperwork and phone calls
Offers appeal assistance, if needed
Dedicated PA experts provide follow up
CV=cardiovascular; CVD=cardiovascular disease; DPP-4=dipeptidyl peptidase-4; eGFR=estimated glomerular filtration rate; SGLT2=sodium glucose co-transporter-2; T2D=type 2 diabetes.