Prescribe JARDIANCE at 10 mg once daily
10 MGThe recommended dose for JARDIANCE is 10 mg once daily
In patients who tolerate 10 mg, the dose can be increased to 25 mg once daily.
Important Dosing Considerations
- In patients with volume depletion, correcting this condition prior to initiation of JARDIANCE is recommended
- Dosing in patients with renal impairment:
- Assessment of renal function is recommended prior to initiation of JARDIANCE and periodically thereafter
- Should not be initiated if eGFR is <45 mL/min/1.73 m2
- Should be discontinued if eGFR is persistently <45 mL/min/1.73 m2
- Reduction in risk of CV death was consistently observed among patients, including those with eGFR <60 mL/min/1.73 m2
- A lower dose of insulin or insulin secretagogues (eg, sulfonylureas) may be required to reduce the risk of hypoglycemia when JARDIANCE is used in combination with these agents
- JARDIANCE is contraindicated in patients with a history of serious hypersensitivity to empagliflozin or any of the excipients in JARDIANCE; severe renal impairment, end-stage renal disease, or dialysis
JARDIANCE is the only medication in its class
with no dose adjustment needed in patients with eGFR ≥45 mL/min/1.73 m2
Best-in-class commercial coverage*
More coverage may mean fewer callbacks
Help your patients save with the JARDIANCE Family co-pay card
Eligible patients can pay as little as $0† per prescription for an entire year—and then re-enroll for another 12 months of savings after that, as long as they still qualify.
- †Terms & Conditions: Eligible patients 18 years or older may pay as little as $0/month with a maximum savings up to $250/monthly prescription. Card valid for 12 consecutive months from activation date. Benefits not to exceed program expiration on December 31, 2019. If you live in Massachusetts, card expires on the earlier of June 30, 2019, or date AB-rated generic equivalent is available. One card per patient, not transferable, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Program not health insurance. Only valid for commercially insured patients in the 50 United States, DC, and Puerto Rico. Not eligible if prescriptions are paid for in part/full by state or federally funded program(s), like Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Vet. Aff., Dept. of Def., or TRICARE and where prohibited by law. Offer may change at any time, without notice.
Streamline prior authorization (PA) for your practice
HubExpress offers dedicated support for providers who monitor the PA and proactively steps in to offer assistance where needed.
Keeps providers informed of PA status
Reduces paperwork and phone calls
Offers appeal assistance, if needed
Dedicated PA experts provide follow up